Our Caregivers are the heart of our business and the most important members of our team. We use amongst the highest standards in the industry in the selection of our care providers, and hire less than 10% of applicants.
Prior to being hired, all of our caregivers undergo a rigorous screening process, including a three-step interview and a full day of hands-on orientation. Further, we provide ongoing oversight, coaching, and training to ensure our caregivers are always equipped to provide the best care. All of our caregivers are:
· Fingerprinted and registered with the State of California
· Insured - Worker's Compensation and Liability Insurance
· Trained - we provide initial and ongoing training
· Managed - We supervise our caregivers work, helping to address any issues that may arise with the family or caregiver
· Employment history and education verified
· Legal to work in the United States
· Employed by us, so you don’t need to worry about taxes or any of the other responsibilities that go along with being an employer
About our Founder
Adrienne founded Canopy Home Care in 2009. Adrienne has enjoyed a successful career in health care, and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Human Biology from Stanford University, as well as a Master’s in Public Health and an MBA from UCLA.
“I was blessed with three wonderful grandparents who were fortunate to have been surrounded by loving family, friends, and compassionate caregivers throughout their long lives. My love and respect for them was my inspiration in founding Canopy Home Care. Our team will work to provide the highest quality services to enable our clients to maintain their independence and enjoy the most important things in life.”