Care Services Overview
We are a locally owned and operated home care agency providing a boutique home care service to our clients. We realize that each client is unique, and we pledge to take the time to understand your needs and preferences, and do all we can to find a great fit for you or your loved one. Our goal is to find a caregiver that not only meets your needs, but enhances your quality of life.
By maintaining a limited number of clients, we are able to provide highly personalized services which meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients. Our owner is involved with the assessment and ongoing care management for each and every one of our clients, ensuring the highest quality of care is maintained throughout the duration of your service. Whether you need assistance for a few hours or 24/7, short or long-term, we are here to help.
Here is a sampling of the services we offer:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with walking, mobility, and transferring
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship and Recreation
- Specialized Disease-Specific Care, including Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Stroke Care, Parkinson’s Care, Cancer Care, and Hospice Care. We have caregivers available with the skills, training, and experience to care for clients with these conditions. We will work with you to find the right caregiver and create a care plan to suit your unique needs.
Our caregivers are equipped with state-of-the-art technology which allows us to seamlessly share information and updates with our clients’ family members and other members of the care team.
Read what some of our current and former clients have said about us here, or call us at 888-444-6984 to ask questions or schedule a complimentary consultation.