Whether you need assistance for a few hours or 24x7, short or long-term, we are here to help. Here is a sampling of the services we offer:
- Personal Care, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care
- Meal Preparation & Nutrition
- Transportation and Mobility
- Companionship and Recreation
- Light housekeeping
- Specialized Disease-Specific Care: Our caregivers have access to a vast library of training courses, which cover diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, stroke care, cancer care, and many more. We make these available to our caregivers at any time.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of our business. Prior to being hired, all of our caregivers undergo a three-step interview process, extensive screening, and hands-on training. All of our caregivers are:
- Insured - Worker's Compensation and Liability Insurance
- Trained - we provide initial and ongoing training
- Managed - We supervise our caregivers work, helping to address any issues that may arise with the family or caregiver
- Employment history and education verified
- Legal to work in the United States
We create a care plan tailored to our client’s specific needs, and provide ongoing supervision.
Please feel free to call us to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, and for an opportunity to meet some of our caregivers. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!